Thursday, February 9, 2012

I Watch: The One

So, I am now going to review a movie that I thought started as a made for TV low budget action flick... You know what that makes it sound horrible... Okay so the main character played by Jet Li is in a world where multiple universes or the multi-verse exists, you with me so far? anyway so one of his alternate selves that works for the multi-verse police, who are in charge of keeping balance throughout the multi-verse starts killing off the other hims and so on and so forth till there's only one left... Even I think this is hard to understand while I'm typing it. Anyway point being I don't plan on ruining anymore of this movie. I thought it was pretty good, some nice action scenes, no sparkley vampires, no unexplained storms when the Hulk gets sad. My only real issue is why the main bady didn't just kill everyone off who got in his way, he was basically as strong as superman.... Couldn't he have... Oh I dunno, punched someones head off and just walked off? I dunno maybe I'm looking too much into this. The better parts, or what I thought were the better parts, is that they explained why they were able to travel in between universes and had the effects timed perfectly. All in all its not horrible and plays a bit on FX and other networks, just check the guide really. If it sounds like something you'd be really interested in than see if you can buy it, I would assume you'd be able to for cheap anyway. So I hope you enjoyed the confusing read, at least it wasn't as confusing as Inception.

No comments:

Post a Comment