Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Some fun new finds in Pokemon

A while ago I came across a program called poke-save, it allowed full manipulation of a Pokemon's moves, ability, stats, level, and any other possible trait a Pokemon possesses. The only issue for me was that I couldn't find a way to transfer these Pokemon onto the official copies of the game that I possessed.... That is until now, a few days ago I came across a site that lets me transfer through the global trade station in the games, any Pokemon that you could think of made through poke-save. I honestly only got the Pokemon that are impossible to see without being present at most events, which I as a poor man was not. I just recently even started to get Pokemon from a borrowed Sapphire version sent up to my White version.

Anyway without getting off track any further, the site works great and gives instructions on how to make the site work if you do some looking. There is an instructions page that I figured was unimportant but if you use the site it is so very important... Also, if you are curious as to what the site is called it's http://db.pokestation.net/. As I said it pretty much works without problems, just remember to only transfer Pokemon one at a time. It just changes the Pokemon being transferred if you don't pick up the first one.

This site allows people to get Pokemon previously unavailable due to missing events, or non-existence in games you or your friends have. Say you really like Celebi or Jirachi but just have never gotten to one of the events on time, just go to the site, follow the instructions, and click on the desired pokemon.

I wish there was more to say but this site pretty much speaks for itself, it is even trying to get the system working for the newest games. That's pretty much all for this post, if you have a Pokemon game, but not enough time to track down all of the events, just use this site and all will go over smoothly.

No comments:

Post a Comment